Sturdy substitute blades for a 9mm utility knife. These blades are constructed robust because of their high quality carbon metal building and double-milled edge. Every blade contains a 840 diploma Vickers hardness score, so that you get a robust, sturdy blade that lasts — as much as 10x longer than customary carbon metal blades. Comes packed in a compact case for straightforward storage and group.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Made with excessive carbon metal, and a double milled innovative, these blades are constructed robust.
- STRONG 9MM BLADES – Precision reducing energy in a pocket-sized bundle. 840 diploma Vickers hardness score.
- LONGER LASTING – As much as 10X the sturdiness of regular carbon metal blades.
- CONVENIENT CASE – Comes packed in a compact case for straightforward storage and group.
- COMPATIBLE WITH JETECH CUTTER – Totally suitable with Jetech top quality utility knives.